1. What is TWGHs NFT Marketplace?
Newly launched in 2022, TWGHs NFT Marketplace is a digital platform for charity sale and bidding of NFTs. Your purchase will be donated fully with no deduction for management costs to support the anti-epidemic assistance work provided by Tung Wah Group of Hospitals.
2. Where would my donation go?
3.How do I get started with the platform?
Wallet and Payment
4. What is ON1ON Wallet?
ON1ON Wallet is the exclusive digital wallet provider to TWGHs NFT Marketplace. Each user will automatically get an ON1ON Wallet account when registering with the marketplace. ON1ON Wallet allows you to pay with Ethereum (ETH) and manage NFTs after you have purchased them.
5. What payment methods are supported in TWGHs NFT Marketplace?
6. How to deposit Ethereum (ETH) into my ON1ON Wallet?
7. How long does it take to deposit Ethereum (ETH) successfully?
8.Where can I check my Ethereum (ETH) balance on ON1ON Wallet?
9.Can I return my NFT or get refunds after I purchased it?
10. Can I sell the NFTs I bought?
11.How to bid an NFT from auction?
Every auction has its start time and end time, you can only place a bid after the start time and the auction will be closed when the end time is reached. You can only successfully place a bid when you have enough funds (e.g. Ethereum ETH) deposited into your ON1ON Wallet.
You can locate available NFT from:
[Menu] -> [Drops] -> [End soon]
12.Why can’t I place a bid even if I have enough funds (e.g. Ethereum ETH) in ON1ON Wallet?
13. When will my committed bidding amount (Ethereum) in an auction be released?
14.Can I cancel my bid?